The RC-2A Remote Controller provides remote relay operation from any standard touch tone telephone.
The controller is designed to be installed either locally or remotely. For local installations the RC-2A can be installed in parallel on any analog communications path, such as analog CO lines, analog PABX / KSU stations or with Viking’s W-Series Doorboxes, and will passively monitor for touch tone commands. For off-premise applications, the RC-2A will answer analog CO lines or PABX / KSU stations after a selectable ring delay. A field programmable access code can be programmed to prevent unauthorized usage, and then the RC-2A can be activated to allow remote relay operation.
- Programmable access code
- Normally open or normally closed relay
- Selectable relay closure times
- Selectable ring delay (1,2, 6, or 15)
- Easy installation with modular jacks and screw terminals
- Automatic disconnect or return to secure mode after 60 seconds
- Power multiple units from one adapter